04 Aug, 2017
10 : 00
With the rapid growth in student enrollment, increased participation from our families and friends, and new qualifications and academic certifications, YCIS Chongqing is in a great position to execute further school development as we continue to grow. Celebrating its 15-year anniversary, YCIS Chongqing and its entire community are looking forward to witnessing exciting improvements in the upcoming 2017-18 school year!
1. Fresh new upgrades to our campus with great facilities
2. Approved multimillion-dollar construction of state-of-the-art secondary school building to accommodate more than 700 students
3. Renovated canteen with dining provided by Chartwells, an international trade brand of Compass Group with professional catering service
4. Upgraded and newly added classrooms with high-tech lighting system
1. Successfully launching of IBDP for Year 12-13 students
2. Increased subject selection for secondary students
3. Larger faculty and staff team to support student learning
4. More extra-curricular opportunities for all students, including international sports tournaments through ACAMIS and SCISAC memberships
5. The Panda Book Awards program to encourage reading and literary immersion
6. Counsellor’s Corner to offer supportive student counseling service on-campus
7. Notes from SSD (Student Support Dept.) provides tips and skills of social, emotional, communication, and even parental technique for the whole community
YCIS Chongqing will continue striving for international education excellence in Chongqing! We are determined to continuously improve and grow alongside this beautiful mountain city while providing top education opportunities for all children in our expatriate community.